(Civil Liberties Views)
1. Government should not censor speech, the press, broadcast media, or the Internet.
2. Government should not aid or restrict any religion
3. There should be no laws regarding sex between consenting adults
4. Repeal laws that prohibit adult possession and use of drugs
5. It is unwise to unilaterally disarm honest citizens, because police cannot be everywhere
6. People have the right to privacy and security against unreasonable searches or seizure of their property
7. Military service should be voluntary. There should be no draft
8. A jury has the right to judge not only the facts but also whether the particular law itself is just or unjust in a given case
9. The rights described in the U.S. Constitution are not necessarily a complete list – people may also have other rights
10. Any powers that the U.S. Constitution does not grant to the federal government, and does not prohibit the state governments to have, belong only to the state governments, or to the citizens
Democratic Freedom Caucus is proudly powered by WordPress Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS).